I will guarantee that you get a job offer in the European Union within six months – if you implement my program.
This is why you need this.
Expats searching for a career in Germany face one obstacle: German Angst. Only one percent of German employers hire in English. Recruiters spend only 7-12 seconds on an application and will reject your CV without reading it, if you don’t speak German.
This is what you get.
I guarantee you get at least one job offer from an employer in the European Union – if you implement my program within the timeline. You choose the job offers that you are interested in – and therefore also the employer who will offer you a job.
This is how we get there.
Together we will build “warm” contacts to the actual hiring manager instead of HR. For recruiters you are just an email in their inbox. But the hiring manager has targets to achieve, deadlines to meet and problems to solve.
Talking to the hiring manager will allow you to learn about the company’s biggest challenges. By offering solutions to these challenges you immediately prove your value. Questions like language, visa and location become less important if you can solve the hiring manager’s biggest problem.
How do we get the hiring manager to talk to you?
Together we will identify professionals who can introduce you to the hiring manager. This introduction provides essential trust. And trust leads to a willingness to talk and cooperate with you. Past experience shows: 40% of the managers will respond to an introduction within two weeks. How does this compare to your results so far?
What is the concrete program?
- Every week you send me 5 concrete job offers that you are interested in.
- I teach you to identify the managers behind these job offers. (You can ignore HR!)
- I find the people who could introduce you to the managers.
- I build relationships with the goal to introduce you to the hiring manager. (Past experience shows 40% successful introductions after only 2 weeks.)
- An introduction generates trust. You use this trust to identify the biggest problem of the hiring manager. You offer a solution. You get a job.
Your role and my role
I will be your mentor in this journey over the full six months. (Less if you find a job earlier.) I will show you how to identify the right persons inside your target companies, how to find the people that could introduce you to them – and how to build a network of valuable professional contacts along the way. And of course: I will share my own professional network of 27 years in business with you. I’ve got your back! I will give you advice. You will do the hard work. And you will get a job offer.
Your preparation before we start
1. You book a coaching session on this site. You pay for this coaching at booking.
2. You read my book “How To Win Jobs & Influence Germans” before we start.
3. You start with a first coaching session via phone or skype. I answer all open questions and provide access to my professional network in Germany.
4. Within 24 hours after your first coaching: You send me information about the first person that you would like me to introduce you to: A link to the job offer and a link to the managers xing or LinkedIN profile. I will reach out to this person for you – and hopefully introduce you.
5. Within 3 days after your first coaching: You send me links to the first 5 job offers that you are interested in. You also send me the links to the xing or LinkedIn profiles of the corresponding manager behind each of these job offers. I will reach out to these persons for you – and hopefully introduce you.
6. Within 7 days after your first coaching: You either pay the guarantee fee and secure your Expats Job Offer Guarantee – or you do nothing. In that case you have no further costs, but also no guarantee.
Second Week and following up to six months.
7. Every Tuesday you send me 5 new job offers and the corresponding managers. I will reach out to them and introduce you to them as soon as they agree to the introduction. Please notice that recruiters, headhunters and HR do not count as managers.
8. You respond to introductions to managers or messages from the managers within 24 hours. It’s importan to use the momentum in order to move your relationship forward and secure a job. You use your conversations with the managers to learn about their problems in regard to the job offer – and offer a solution. Solving the managers problem is what gets you a job.
9. At times I might give you tasks that help you improve your opportunities in the job market. You will complete these tasks within 24 hours unless I set a longer deadline. (Again, momentum is the keyword here.)
10. You will get a job offer within six month.
I guarantee that you get a job offer in the EU within six months after your first coaching session if you implement my program and keep the deadlines. Without your active participation you cannot succeed. With your active participation and implementation of my advice you are guaranteed to succeed. If you don’t get a job offer within the EU within six months after booking: I will refund 100% of your guarantee fee. (Which means that I worked six months for free.)
Get instant access and set a date for your first career coaching. Coaching will be conducted via phone, skype or in person in Düsseldorf, Germany. Your total investment is 4997,00 EUR. With your order you accept our Terms & Conditions and Privacy Statement. You are entitled to a cooling-off period of 14 days. In the case of a service, the cooling-off period begins on the day the contract for distance selling was concluded. Payment for the first coaching session is 1499,97 EUR and due immediately. The payment for the Expats Job Offer Guarantee is 3497,03 EUR and due within 7 days after your first coaching. Failure to fully pay the program fee in time invalidates the guarantee.
PS: Your coaching fee is tax deductable in Germany.
As seen in
“Hi Chris, I wanted to let you know that I’m enjoying my new job at the GIZ 🙂 Interesting projects and a friendly international team! Thank you again for your invaluable coaching and support!”
Samantha Ölz, Gesellschaft für internationale Zusammenarbeit
“I forgot to tell you that I was offered a contract in München 3 weeks ago. It was a big accomplishment achieved to a large extend due to your help.”
Ing. Jose Mendes, eGym GmbH
“Chris….. I got a job… Through my connections.. Thanks for encouraging me and inspiring me to keep fighting and getting in contact with all possible people who could help me!!”
Charmaine Kemeny, Lawyer
“I actually attended one of your webinars back in 2016 when I was starting the job hunt, I took many notes and thankfully found a job here at InterNations.”
Rachel Enright, Internations GmbH
“Ich freue mich dir zu sagen, dass ich eine Stelle in Deutschland gefunden habe. Ich fange am 1.11. als Projektleiter… in Frankfurt an. Deine Hilfe und Tipps funktionieren und haben mit sehr dabei geholfen.”
Martin Enting, Projektleiter
“Hello Chris, I would like you to thank you for your help. The jobs posted on your page as your advices, proved very handy. I have a job offer and I am moving to Germany.”
Anamaria Crisan, Software Test Engineer
“Being from North America I was unfamiliar with the interview process in Germany. With Chris’s help I was able to identify what I really wanted and how to quickly determine what potential employers are looking for. I am grateful for the support, learned a lot and was successful in finding my next career step.”
Vanessa Burnand, Airbus
“If Germany wants to withstand the global competition, says Pyak, it cannot expect all specialists to speak German. Instead, it needs cosmopolitans.”
“Entrepreneur Chris Pyak. A personal coach for every newcomer”
“Headhunter Chris Pyak shows fatal HR mistakes”
“Recruiting across borders becomes an opportunity to fight labor shortage, says Chris Pyak”
Get instant access and set a date for your first career coaching. Coaching will be conducted via phone, skype or in person in Düsseldorf, Germany. Your total investment is 4997 EUR. With your order you accept our Terms & Conditions and Privacy Statement. You are entitled to a cooling-off period of 14 days. In the case of a service, the cooling-off period begins on the day the contract for distance selling was concluded. Payment for the first coaching session is 1499,97 EUR and due immediately. The payment for the Expats Job Offer Guarantee is 3497,03 EUR and due within 7 days after your first coaching. Failure to fully pay the program fee in time invalidates the guarantee.
PS: Your coaching fee is tax deductable in Germany.
Join the FREE podcast!
Listen live to German employers. Learn about their biggest challenge. Offer a solution as an international talent.
Get an English job in Germany.